Today I’m going to take an in-depth look at the Veocore standard arm wrestling battle table, one of the few arm wrestling tables available on Amazon.
We’ll run through the most important things to think about when purchasing an arm wrestling table and I’ll compare how the Veocore table stacks up against the competition.
What To Look For In An Arm Wrestling Table?
Below is a list of all the things you need to carefully consider before buying an arm wrestling table.
- Accurate dimensions – There’s an acceptable amount of variance in table dimensions for arm wrestling. Tables should be roughly 40″x26″x36″, but some manufacturers still manage to get it wrong occasionally.
- Frame design & weight – You can tell a lot about the quality of a product like this from its weight. The top tier tables will weigh around 100lbs, but it is possible to find some decent quality tables around the 50-60lb mark as well.
- Turnaround time – It’s not uncommon to have to wait 2-6 weeks for production time when it comes to arm wrestling tables. Some manufacturers are a lot quicker.
- Upholstery & materials – Quality materials with well designed elbow pads are really important for arm wrestling tables if you want them to last.
- Reasonably priced – There’s massive price variation when it comes to arm wrestling tables. Generally you won’t pay less than $330 for a table and some companies will charge twice that.
I’m going to discuss each of these down below as they pertain to the Veocore arm wrestling table and by the end of this review it should be abundantly clear whether or not this table is worth purchasing.
What Is The Price Of A Veocore Arm Wrestling Table?
Let’s quickly see where the Veocore table sits in terms of price when compared to other tables on the market.
As you can see, Veocore is the third cheapest arm wrestling table available on the market. Of the three major Amazon retailers, it’s the second cheapest.
I’ll discuss more about the quality of this arm wrestling table below.
What I Like About The Veocore Arm Wrestling Tables
Even though this table is on the cheaper side, there’s definitely a lot to like…
- Dimensions are acceptable – The Veocore table uses typical regulation dimensions which is exactly what you want.
- Quick turnaround time – You don’t have to wait 4-6 weeks for the production of these tables. They’ll usually ship within a week which makes shopping for birthdays, Christmas, etc. a breeze.
- Reasonably sturdy frame – Weighing in at 51lbs, this is a surprisingly heavy duty steel frame for such an affordable product. Arm wrestling tables can weigh up to 110lbs with a few around the 50-60lb mark, and some of the cheaper Amazon products like the INNOLIFE table weigh a lot less.
- Easy assembly – Pretty quick and easy to put together using just the Allen key provided.
- Does its job – This is by no means a spectacular arm wrestling table, but it’s functional, it’s built from steel, and for the vast majority of users will do what it’s supposed to do.
- Available on Amazon – Some manufactures require a bit of back and forth before they get to work on your table. The Veocore table can be bought in just a few clicks on Amazon which makes shopping really easy.
- Decent price – I think this is a reasonably priced arm wrestling table. Not amazing, but not bad either.
What I Dislike About The Veocore Arm Wrestling Tables
By no means is this a perfect product, but there isn’t a lot to complain about.
- No table corners – The bottoms of the frame are just metal non-slip corners which means it may scratch your floor if you’re using it inside. Not too hard to work around that if you place it on a wooden board or just use a non-slip mat.
- Elbow pads aren’t super comfortable – The elbow pads are fairly low quality compared to the more professionally designed tables.
- Slightly more expensive version of HXSYD table – The three Amazon arm wrestling tables are very similar. This one’s pretty much identical to the HXSYD table which is $30 cheaper. Still it’s unquestionably better than the INNOLIFE table which is of lower quality and is more expensive!
Are Veocore Arm Wrestling Tables Worth It?
So, should you get a Veocore arm wrestling table? In my opinion it depends who’s buying it.
Who Shouldn’t Buy A Veocore Table?
If you’re a seasoned arm wrestler or heavyweight or are planning on doing lots of training using heavy pully systems, this table might be a little too flimsy for your needs. It weighs about the same as an Armbet table though and is 50% heavier than the INNOLIFE table, so it might actually be a good affordable option for pullers of all kinds.
Who Should Buy A Veocore Table?
If you’re a beginner to the sport or are buying this as a gift for kids or younger athletes, it’s absolutely perfect.
To be honest, arm wrestlers of all levels will be able to train on this table, even though it might not be of the highest quality.
It’s fairly well priced and is perfect as your first table. These tables have some decent reviews and a solid overall rating compared to other tables available on Amazon.
Personally I think this makes a really excellent gift for anyone new to arm wrestling. Super quick and easy to order and ships really quickly as well.
What Are The Best Arm Wrestling Tables On Amazon?
The Veocore table is one of the three major Amazon retailers.
I’ve ranked the Veocore table in second place because it’s effectively no different to the HXSYD table except costs slightly more.
The turnaround time for the Veocore table is better than HXSYD, so maybe paying an extra $30 to receive the product a few weeks earlier is worth it to you.
Be sure to check out my full comparison of the three best budget arm wrestling tables.
Where To Buy A Veocore Arm Wrestling Table?
One of the best things about the Veocore tables is that they can be quickly and easily purchased through Amazon using the link below.