Today I’m going to take an in-depth look at the HXSYD standard arm wrestling battle table, one of the few arm wrestling tables available on Amazon.
We’ll run through the most important things to think about when purchasing an arm wrestling table and I’ll compare how the HXSYD table stacks up against the competition.
What To Look For In An Arm Wrestling Table?
Below is a list of all the things you need to carefully consider before buying an arm wrestling table.
- Accurate dimensions – There’s an acceptable amount of variance in table dimensions for arm wrestling. Tables should be roughly 40″x26″x36″, but some manufacturers still manage to get it wrong occasionally.
- Frame design & weight – You can tell a lot about the quality of a product like this from its weight. The top tier tables will weigh around 100lbs, but it is possible to find some decent quality tables around the 50-60lb mark as well.
- Turnaround time – It’s not uncommon to have to wait 2-6 weeks for production time when it comes to arm wrestling tables. Some manufacturers are a lot quicker.
- Upholstery & materials – Quality materials with well designed elbow pads are really important for arm wrestling tables if you want them to last.
- Reasonably priced – There’s massive price variation when it comes to arm wrestling tables. Generally you won’t pay less than $330 for a table and some companies will charge twice that.
I’m going to discuss each of these down below as they pertain to the HXSYD arm wrestling table and by the end of this review it should be abundantly clear whether or not this table is worth purchasing.
What Is The Price Of A HXSYD Arm Wrestling Table?
Let’s quickly see where the HXSYD table sits in terms of price when compared to other tables on the market.
As you can see, HXSYD is the second cheapest arm wrestling table available on the market. It also happens to be the cheapest of the few that retail on Amazon.
I’ll discuss more about the quality of this arm wrestling table below.
What I Like About The HXSYD Arm Wrestling Tables
Even though this table is on the cheaper side, there’s definitely a lot to like…
- Dimensions are acceptable – The HXSYD table uses typical regulation dimensions which is exactly what you want.
- Quick turnaround time – You don’t have to wait 4-6 weeks for the production of these tables. They’ll usually ship within a few weeks which makes shopping for birthdays, Christmas, etc. a breeze.
- Reasonably sturdy frame – Weighing in at 51lbs, this is a surprisingly heavy duty steel frame for such a cheap product. Arm wrestling tables can weigh up to 110lbs with a few around the 50-60lb mark, and some of the cheaper Amazon products like the INNOLIFE table weigh a lot less.
- Easy assembly – Pretty quick and easy to put together using just the Allen key provided.
- Does its job – This is by no means a spectacular arm wrestling table, but it’s functional, it’s built from steel, and for the vast majority of users will do what it’s supposed to do.
- Available on Amazon – Some manufactures require a bit of back and forth before they get to work on your table. The HXSYD table can be bought in just a few clicks on Amazon which makes shopping really easy.
- Very fair price – I think this is a very reasonably priced arm wrestling table. I think the price matches the quality and is quite affordable compared to other options.
What I Dislike About The HXSYD Arm Wrestling Tables
By no means is this a perfect product, but there isn’t a lot to complain about.
- No table corners – The bottoms of the frame are just metal non-slip corners which means it may scratch your floor if you’re using it inside. Not too hard to work around that if you place it on a wooden board or just use a non-slip mat.
- Elbow pads aren’t super comfortable – The elbow pads are fairly low quality compared to the more professionally designed tables.
Are HXSYD Arm Wrestling Tables Worth It?
So, should you get a HXSYD arm wrestling table? In my opinion it depends who’s buying it.
Who Shouldn’t Buy A HXSYD Table?
If you’re a seasoned arm wrestler or heavyweight or are planning on doing lots of training using heavy pully systems, this table might be a little too flimsy for your needs. It weighs about the same as an Armbet table though and is 50% heavier than the INNOLIFE table, so it might actually be a good cheap option for pullers of all kinds.
Who Should Buy A HXSYD Table?
If you’re a beginner to the sport or are buying this as a gift for kids or younger athletes, it’s absolutely perfect.
To be honest, arm wrestlers of all levels will be able to train on this table, even though it might not be of the highest quality.
It’s exceptionally well priced and is perfect as your first table. These tables have plenty of solid reviews and a decent overall rating compared to other tables available on Amazon.
Personally I think this makes a really excellent gift for anyone new to arm wrestling. Super quick and easy to order and ships fairly quickly as well.
This is my official table recommendation for beginners as well as anyone who likes to shop on Amazon because of its heavier frame and cheaper price.
What Are The Best Arm Wrestling Tables On Amazon?
You’re looking at it!
Of the three major retailers, in my opinion, the HXSYD is by far the best arm wrestling table available on Amazon.
Be sure to check out my full comparison of the three best budget arm wrestling tables.
Where To Buy A HXSYD Arm Wrestling Table?
One of the best things about the HXSYD tables is that they can be quickly and easily purchased through Amazon using the link below.